Cyber Pollution works with the High Tech community to provide secure system and network resources, and protect the credential intellectual property around the globe.
To establish our mission, the Cyber Pollution will
- Identify key risks to the security of information and systems uhen using Internet. Mitigate these risks using technical support and security tools
- Consult organization departments to investigate security issues and evaluate products and processes
- Collaborate with Information Resources administrators and technical staff to develop the information security strategy and architecture
- Ensure incident response and disaster recovery plans are developed and implemented
- Respond to and recover from disruptive and destructive information security events
- Increase organizational awareness of information security through training and communication
- Develop intellectual processes, procedures, and policies required for the protection of ICT and IoT enable service company.
- Define intellectual security requirements, establish baselines and measure compliance, based on applicable laws, regulations, and best practices